Fibroblaster.com provides instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM) tools for physical therapy, chiropractors, massage therapy, athletic trainers, and occupational therapy. If you do IASTM Technique, FAKTR, gua sha, myofascial release, trigger point therapy or manual therapy you will benefit from having our tools: the original Fibroblaster and the newly released Jack will give you the edge you need.
Make it easier on your hands to work on muscle, tendons, ligaments and fascia. By utilizing the various shapes morphed into this IASTM tool you will be able to work on soft tissue all over the body. The tools are also available together as a bundle pack.
|All of our tools are:
Our Fibroblaster and Jack Gua Sha / PT Tools are in stock and shipping daily!
- Retail orders of five or more tools qualify for quantity discount, please contact for more information.
- Laser engraving is available.
- Bumped or dinged your IASTM instrument? Send it to us and we can get it back to working order. We can even fix up the competition’s IASTM tools as well. Reconditioning/resurfacing starts at $15 (depending on extent of damage it may be more). You will be responsible for shipping costs as well. Please contact us to utilize this service.
- We are sure you can damage the Fibroblaster or Jack, if you really try. But we are pretty sure you won’t do it while working with a patient, a client or yourself. If for some reason this tool does become damaged or breaks, please let us know the circumstances. We’ll work within reason to help you get a replacement.
- Lastly, if you are not satisfied with your Fibroblaster return it, in original packaging, within thirty days of receiving it for a refund (contingent on inspection for damage).